Staff Design Engineer Job
Date: Apr 9, 2014
Location: San Jose, CA, US
Senior Design Engineer Job
In this position, the individual will be involved in architectural definition, design and validation of datapath systems and I/O interfaces for NAND flash memories. A deep understanding and knowledge of advanced I/O structures, high performance interfaces such as DDR3 and DDR4, pipeline structures, signal integrity concepts, low power and high frequency design and CMOS devices are necessary. In addition to design and implementation, the individual in this position should interact with application, technology development and integration groups to help defining new specs, standards and features for the NAND flash memory datapath sytem and I/O interface.
- BS/MS/PhD +5 years of experience in memory and/or I/O design.
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience in high-performance I/O and datapath design for memory devices.
- Deep understanding of memory interfaces such as DDR3 and DDR4.
- Proven ability and hands on experience in high frequency and low power circuit design.
- Deep knowledge of layout concepts and techniques for high-performance circuits.
- Individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and a team player (on the same team and outside of the team).
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: San Jose || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || NSG || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || *LI-RS1 ||
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segments: Design Engineer, Engineer, Engineering