Intern Systems Integration Engineer Job
Date: Oct 11, 2013
Location: Boise, ID, US
As a Systems Integration Engineer Intern for Enterprise Solid State Drives (SSD) at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be involved with new product interoperability testing and customer qualification support. This will involve taking new products through the interoperability validation process, interfacing with Product Engineering and Firmware Teams, and supporting qualification efforts with Enterprise OEM customers.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- The implementation and execution of test plans.
- The installation and configuration of operating systems.
- The configuration of storage arrays.
- Application installation.
- Python programming
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Knowledge of storage interface standards such as SATA and PCIe would be a plus.
- Knowledge about Windows Server, Linux, and VMWare operating systems.
- Hands on experience with logic analyzers, bus analyzers and digital scopes would be plus.
- Programming experience in Python.
- The ability to analyze problems, diagnose root cause, and apply corrective actions.
- Good communication, documentation, leadership, problem solving skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Very good English verbal and written skills.
- The ability to work and maintain good relationships with other team mebers.
Working on a BS in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || NSG || Entry || Internship || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Job Segments: Intern, Engineer, Electrical, Firmware, Systems Engineer, Entry Level, Engineering, Technology